Monticello Christian Church

The Monticello Christian Church dates back to 1887 when Rev. J.H.O. Smith held meetings and 134 members joined the Monticello Christian Church.


By 1915, the church had reached a membership of about 250. A new facility was built on the present site in 1968 and membership has grown to currently over 400 members.

The Forge

In the fall of 2014, The Forge was opened for ministry. This is a highly equipped modern facility designed to meet the current and upcoming needs of children and youth in a welcoming environment. 


A full size Jr. High regulation size gym with state of the art basketball goals and volleyball standards is the center of the facility. A large kitchen is adjacent to this gymnasium.


Three classrooms for children’s Sunday School classes can meet the needs of 75 children.
The entire upstairs of the building houses two massive youth rooms as well as a well appointed lounge. Handicapped restrooms and numerous storage areas round off the building.


Currently the facility is used for children’s Sunday School, Jr. and Sr. High youth groups, concerts, overflow events from the main church, as well as community sports teams practices.

MCC is a Non-Denominational Church