The Bible is the sole authority of faith and church life
- The Bible is God’s inerrant Word
- Jesus the Christ is the only way of salvation
- Jesus was born of a virgin, died on the cross for the remission of our sins, rose from the grave establishing our eternal life, is seated at the right hand of the Living God in heaven, will return again at the Second Coming
- Salvation occurs at the moment the heart receives Jesus as personal Lord and Savior
- The Confession of Faith is where the new believer proclaims Jesus before the congregation
- Baptism is an outward symbol of the inner change and the first step of Christian obedience
- Baptism is conducted for persons of age who fully understand who Jesus is and are able to accept him as Savior.
- We practice baptism by immersion.
- Church membership requires acceptance of Jesus, public Confession of Faith, and baptism
- Persons can transfer into the church without repeating baptism if they have been baptized previously.
- Communion is open to all baptized persons regardless of membership
- Communion is celebrated every Sunday but is not obligatory
- Women are on equal basis as men in church work and leadership
- The church is non-denominational, not affiliated with any outside group